The Community Energy Survey was put together by the local Sustainable Energy Community (SEC) committee along with the company Action Renewables. ✅☟♻
The purpose of the survey is to identify opportunities to:
☆reduce carbon emissions
☆reduce reliance on fossil fuels
☆identify potential cost savings on energy spend.
It will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
They need as many households as possible to fill in this survey to create a clear picture of where our community needs more support in becoming more sustainable.
We would appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey at your earliest convenience, click here to download and print off and fill out and return it to your nearest location listed on the survey.
Alternatively you can complete the survey online click www.questionpro.com
When you complete or return the Energy Survey you will be entered into a Raffle (include your Eircode* to be in for a prize)
Raffle Draw: 27 July, at KCC (time to be determined)
- 5 top prizes – each over 200 Euro in value
- Decorative Urn Water butt
- Large 245 litre capacity water butt
- Gorgeous amphora shape reminiscent of classical art
- Opening for drainpipe to feed into for ease of filling
- Easy emptying tap attached to the butt itself
- Removable planter on top to make a decorative feature of your rain barrel
- BET (Building Energy Technologies – www.betechnologies.ie ) experts in the field, right here in Inch — are providing prizes – 3 households will win a free BER report on their home. **A technician will call out and spend approximately 1 hour walking through your home. He / she will look at your: Lighting, Heating, Boiler, Building ‘fabric’ (insulation, etc). Back to the office to calculate your current Building Energy Rating (BER) and create a personalised step by step guide for you – what you can do to save money and make a warmer home for yourselves. In the report they will note where there is GRANT FUNDING available for the changes. Get a head start on the Sustainable Energy Community works to come, win a BER assessment and report (valued at over 250 euro)
- Cadac Safari Chef 2 – a portable gas BBQ – that includes four interchangeable cooking surfaces. These are the pot stand, BBQ top, the non-stick flat griddle and the pot which can all be packed into a convenient bag. The Cadac Safari Chef 2 works with Calor Gas Patio Cylinders. This BBQ is ideal for camping, fishing, sports events and much more. Courtesy of Calor Gas
- 5 2nd prizes – each valued at over 35 Euro: Energy hampers for the home